Friday, November 17, 2006

My pre-master students

Today I sendt this message to my pre-master students. They are 6 of them. 2 gropus of 2 and 2 students working individually. It is a 500 hours project.
It is too much to expect what I expect?
More about these projects later.
I miss to have some peer to talk about this issues. this blog will help.




Dear students,
it is time to plan a last common meeting. We will meet Tuesday 28th
November 9.15 - 12.00 in room 054.

Please prepare a presentation (that you publish online at our dartos
wiki before meeting start together with your preliminary report.
In the presentation I expect to hear about:

. task definition as it was assigned and final task definition
. state of the art (literature)
. research question(s) and research goal
. practical goal
. research method and research process
. evaluation issues
. other

Agenda
. 9.15 Rune (20 min + 10 feedback)
. 9.45 Th + Maxi (20 min + 10 feedback)

10.15 - 10.30 break

10.30 Nicolas (20 min + feedback)
11.00 Jer + Fran (20 min + feedback)

Brice and Salah are invited to help with feedback´s.
Students are encouraged to exchange documents and to give feedback´s
to each other before the meeting.
Rune, Th, Maxi please invite Øyvind.

Did I forget anything?
Letizia
p.s. we delete our planned meeting at 14.00 Nicolas

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home